Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Ramblings and Prayer Request

I usually only blog to report about some special event that has happened in my life. However, this blog will be different. If you are not so interested in my everyday life, you may skip the next two paragraphs. But please make sure you read the last one. Thank you!

So my main concern at this very moment is my shower. I recently made the unforgivable mistake not to refill the water in my heating tank (or whatever you call that in English) in the bathroom in a timely manner. So just before my vacation, it looked like the apparatus had given up the spirit, so no more hot water and heating. While the landlord was on his way to my place, I did manage to refill the water properly, but there was still this error message on the display! But he seems to have the "magic touch", because after he pressed just one button, everything started working again!

However, now as I have returned from Germany, I noticed that I can only take contrast showers somehow! It's only hot for several minutes, and then cold for at least 30 seconds; then starting over the cycle again! Well, I know it's healthy to take contrast showers, but I would like to choose at least! And also the water pressure went down remarkably. So I need to contact my landlord again. I guess I will have a bill to pay soon. Just hope it won't be that expensive...

And here comes an urgent prayer request: I just found out that this coming Saturday afternoon, there will be a demonstration for freedom and democracy in Brussels (http://www.europeansunited.eu/). An SDA colleague from Luxembourg now suggested that we all go there to distribute the Great Controversy in different languages. What an amazing opportunity! So we have a few more days left now to mobilize people and get as much literature as we can. Please pray for us! More to follow later...

No comments: