Sunday, March 17, 2013

Readapting

I finally returned home this past Thursday almost uneventfully - except that they had accidentally routed my luggage via Amsterdam, and thus it did not arrive together with me; but thank God it could be retrieved.

In retrospect, I'm thankful for the trip, in spite of all the unplanned events. The invididual visits were short indeed, and I covered a lot of territory. It was good to see so many precious people - like Dr. Strachan in California who is still in a very bad condition two years after his car accident. I knew it would be hard for me to see him like this, and my heart goes out to him. Nevertheless. it was a blessing to visit, and I appreciated him smiling. It was also a nice to come to Eden Valley and Uchee Pines again, as well as to visit the Meyers in Monument Valley. I'm very impressed with their ministry; and I think it's great that they are going to start a lifestyle center there very soon.

Now I'm trying to get back into normal life, which has been a bit challenging, but I'm praying for the Lord's guidance and strength!


At the Golden Gate Bridge
With the Meyers 

The "teardrop" in Monument Valley - nice view!

No comments: