Monday, September 28, 2020

What Do You Tell Yourself Every Morning As You Start The Day?

Oh my, I can't believe it's been three months that I have posted something here! I'm determined to write more regularly now. In fact, so many things have happened lately, and I will make sure to fill you in as soon as possible. In the meantime, I would like to share an encouraging post that someone forwarded to me recently:

What Do You Tell Yourself Every Morning As You Start The Day?

-MOSES would say, "Lord, if You don't go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere."​​
-ABRAHAM would say, "The Lord will provide."​​
-JACOB would say, "I won't let go of You unless You bless me."​​
-JOSHUA would say, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."​​
-SAMUEL would say, "Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening."​​
-NEHEMIAH  would say, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."​​
-DAVID would say, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want."​​ and "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."​
-SALOMON would say, "Trust in the Lord, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."​​
-ISAIAH would say, "Arise and shine for my Glory has come." and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."​​
-JEREMIAH would say, "The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me."​​
-JABEZ would say, "Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory."​​
-SHADRACH, MESHACH and ABEDNEGO would say, "We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord."​​
-EZEKIEL would say, "Any dry bones in my life, live again."​​

May the above spoken words give you courage everytime you begin your day!🙏🏽



                                       A beautiful sunrise in the Westerwald/Germany

No comments: